About the product
|Product Benefits||Digestive Health Support|
|Unit Count||2.00 Count|
|Number of Items||2|
|Material Feature||Sugar Free|
About this item
- 100% Natural Psyllium Husk FiberTwo Bottles, 180 Doses Each
- Soluble fiber is found in oats, peas, beans, apples, citrus fruits, carrots, barley and psyllium, the beneficial ingredient in Kirkland Signature Natural Psyllium Fiber.
- This type of fiber dissolves in water to form a gel-like material. It can help lower blood cholesterol and glucose levels.
- This type of fiber promotes the movement of material through your digestive system and increases stool bulk, so it can be of benefit to those who struggle with constipation or irregular stools.
- Whole-wheat flour, wheat bran, nuts, beans and vegetables, such as cauliflower, green beans and potatoes, are good sources of insoluble fiber.
No reviews found!